Registered users terms and conditions
The PanoGuide website is owned and maintained by TourWrist, Inc. (hereinafter, "TourWrist" or "PanoGuide"). All registered users must agree to the following TourWrist terms and conditions:
Description of Service
TourWrist provides access to a variety of information, resources, forums, shopping and personalized content through its website (the "Service"). You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for TourWrist to provide the Service.
TourWrist does not permit any registered PanoGuide users under the age of 18. If we become aware, or suspect, that you are under 18 years old, your account may be blocked or deleted without notice.
If you are under 18 years of age, are in full-time education and would like to take part in PanoGuide, please ask your teacher or instructor to contact us.
Registered user conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials ("Content"), howsoever transmitted to, from or through the PanoGuide website, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. TourWrist does not control all the Content posted on the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, in particular in the forums and galleries which are post-moderated.
If you see something you do not like on PanoGuide, please contact us about it, or use the "alert moderator" link next to the forum post, product review or gallery item, as applicable.
You further understand that this website contains forums and other interactive areas, and you agree to use the website in a way that is proper and related to the website. In particular, you agree that when using the website you will:
- Submit posts and replies in the forums that are relevant to the forum to which you are submitting, having regard to the name and description of the forum.
- Submit only balanced product reviews that provide constructive criticism where appropriate and are therefore helpful to other users and to the creators of the product.
- Use your homepage for personal non commercial purposes only and keep information on your personal page relevant to the PanoGuide website.
- Submit images into the gallery that are relevant to the site and which have appropriate descriptive text.
In additional, you agree that when using the website you will not:
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, inflammatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any Content (or use the website in any manner) which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that misleads or confuses any other user of this website as to these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, encouraging another user to use the website in a way inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any Content that contains any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permissions.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any PanoGuide web page or any servers or networks connected to such PanoGuide web page or another's computer, or any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail or mails bombs or other such programs.
- Submit or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other user from using the website.
- Use the website in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions and/or not in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations or for any illegal purpose.
Content submitted to the website
TourWrist does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, and TourWrist will use best endeavors to ensure Content you submit includes a credit to you, using the name you supply and that you control through your account on the PanoGuide website.
You acknowledge that content you submit to TourWrist will be accessible on numerous platforms and media (including, but not limited to, web, WAP and print), and in many countries, and that it may be reproduced by third parties, such as in a work of journalism.
You hereby grant PanoGuide the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable, for all Content you submit to the website:
- For photos, graphics, audio or video Content, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content that you make available on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists from the moment you make such Content available on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or TourWrist removes such Content from the Service.
- For all Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium.
Disclosure of personal information
In addition, TourWrist may disclose information about you, including personal information, to third parties in order to comply with the law. TourWrist will cooperate with the police, regulatory and government bodies to assist in their investigation of illegal activities, and this may include disclosure of personal information. TourWrist reserves the right to disclose your personal information to a third party where a complaint arises regarding your use of the website and that use is deemed by TourWrist, in its sole discretion, to be inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall TourWrist be liable for any damages (including but not limited to special or consequential damages) that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if TourWrist or an authorized representative have been advised of the possibility of such damages, save for personal injury or death. In no event shall TourWrist's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold TourWrist, PanoGuide, and its authorized representatives, affiliates, agents, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any costs, claim or demand, including legal fees, due to or arising from any breach by you of the terms of this agreement, or arising from your use of the PanoGuide website.
Denial of access
TourWrist reserves the right to deny any user access to some or all of this website, without notice. TourWrist also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Website, including Content submitted by you and by other users
The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, TourWrist disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TourWrist does not warrant that the site or any of its contents will be available without interruption or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the machine(s) which make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TourWrist does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Dealings with Advertisers and Third Parties
From time to time this website may carry advertising or other third party promotional content or material. You acknowledge that any and all correspondence between you and any such advertiser or third party, including any business dealings, payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with those feelings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party. You agree that TourWrist shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
PanoGuide and TourWrist® are trademarks owned by TourWrist, Inc. You acknowledge that PanoGuide and TourWrist® are trademarks and that you may not use them without written permission from TourWrist, Inc., except for the purposes of a work of journalism, review, acknowledgement of source, or to link to PanoGuide.
Other product and company names mentioned in this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
PanoGuide and TourWrist are copyright © 2014 TourWrist, Inc. All rights reserved.
No material from this website or any other website owned or licensed by TourWrist (hereinafter, "material", "materials", "material(s)") may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without TourWrist's prior written permission, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer only for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other legal notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a breach of my copyright and other proprietary rights.
Any reproduction, in full or in part, of any of the Content in this website, including reproduction permissible as a work of journalism or review within applicable law(s), must credit either TourWrist (the copyright owner) or PanoGuide. Additional permission and credit may be required in order to reproduce Content submitted to PanoGuide by registered users or third parties, who hold copyright and moral rights in that Content.
If you are interested in reproducing any of the content on PanoGuide, please contact us
Except as permitted above, any technological means that causes content on this website to appear within another website, whether or not doing so involves physical or electronic copying to an intermediate location away from the end user, is outside permitted use.
TourWrist may change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
This website is governed by and in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
TourWrist respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise infringed, please provide TourWrist with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the Content that you claim is infringing is located on the PanoGuide website;
- your contact details including address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property, or that you are an authorized representative of the owner
- a statement by you that you are acting in good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, any authorized representative of the owner, or the law;
You may contact TourWrist regarding suspected copyright or intellectual property rights by email to help@PanoGuide.com. Please mark emails as high importance.