Forum: Q & A

Thread: Experience with Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1?

back to threads list | this thread is closed
Search the forums:
messages 31-33 of 33
first prev prev 1 2 3 next next last
Author  Message 
nmccamy

Re: Experience with Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1?
Posted: 2 Oct 2013 at 20:34 GMT
DennisS,

I have to apologize for acting the way I did. I was WAY out of line. I've been thinking about what you said, and you are right on! I guess I didn't want to admit it.

Someone on another forum offered his advice to me as well, and between the two of you, it really got me thinking about what I'm doing. I think I'm in WAY over my head and I think I fantasize a little too much! laugh

I laugh now just thinking about it. The truth is, I don't even have a clue how to operate a simple point-and-shoot camera. I guess I got caught up in a dreamworld where I was this super nature photographer, helping out wildlife and nature organizations.

I have to be honest with myself, and probably the best way for me to help these organizations is by simply volunteering with whatever needs to be done. I have to admit that I highly admire, and no doubt envy, those who have mastered the art of photography. But realistically, I don't have the smarts or artistic talent it takes.

I know this isn't the place to spill one's feelings, but right now I feel great! Thanks to you and this other person, you've helped me get myself out of a nightmare that I created. Thank you so much for your insight.

I think I'll sign off with Smooth's signature, I just feel good! cool
alert moderator
Bob Stone

Posted: 3 Oct 2013 at 0:15 GMT
One of the all time great songs..

youtu.be/U5TqIdff_DQ
alert moderator
DennisS

Posted: 3 Oct 2013 at 4:35 GMT
I have to apologize for acting the way I did
No worries.

When you ask for advice be prepared to hear something you might not want to hear or agree with. The major contributors here do not pull punches but will go overboard to make sure you have accurate and up to date information allowing you to produce the best product you can, no matter what format that is.

I don't have the smarts or artistic talent it takes.
Don't sell yourself short. Nobody was born knowing everything about everything. (Unfortunately there are those who think they do and are not open to new ideas or techniques.) Keep asking questions. Post examples of your work for peer review. The end result will be that your work will get better. I would never be where I am today without this forum.
alert moderator
messages 31-33 of 33
first prev prev 1 2 3 next next last