Thread: First 360 pano :)

Search the forums:
messages 46-49 of 49
first prev prev 1 2 3 4 next next last
Author  Message 
DennisS

Re: First 360 pano :)
Posted: 7 Dec 2013 at 23:25 GMT
Tilt the camera up 60 degrees, take the first Zenity shot, rotate your pano head 180 degrees, take the second Zenith shot.
alert moderator
Anaconda

Posted: 7 Jan 2014 at 21:12 GMT
hello and Happy New Year 2014 smile

During last weeks I have done a lot of spherical panorama pictures. Samyang 8mm is worth to buy smile very good advice for me - thank you guys. Now I would like start stitch photographs and then ad motion to them (360 spherical view) smile Before I used PtGui and Panotour but that was trial and on the panoramas were a lot of producer logos. Now I would like do it without that signs. I could use Hugin for photo stitch but what can I use for 360 spherical view html 5?

I also thought about own website, easy cheap one. Only panoramas gallery. Could IT guy which will create website use my flat spherical photograhs and change them for 360 spherical view or I need any of these expensive softwares like Panotour giga or KrPano to do this which have html 5? I don't want flash or quick time on this website because not every internet user have it :/

thank you for all advices
alert moderator
DennisS

Posted: 8 Jan 2014 at 1:59 GMT
My web site is about as simple as you can get. I know nothing about creating a web site. I do the very basics. Square pictures, some text, some links and some color. That is all.

www.dlsphoto.net

I use Pano2VR to prepare my panoramas for publication. I generate both the Flash and HTML5 versions. Pao2VR takes care of generating all the files needed. All I do is put the files into a folder and provide a link to the .html file. Piece of cake.
alert moderator
Anaconda

Posted: 9 Jan 2014 at 19:20 GMT
Did you create your website by your own?
Do you guys know any inspiartion layout photo gallery websites?
What does it mean HTML5 ? It means panorama will be work in all internet browsers?

thanx smile
alert moderator
messages 46-49 of 49
first prev prev 1 2 3 4 next next last