Search the forums:
Author  Message 
humanoid

TourWrist - My Profile Page trouble
Posted: 3 Jan 2014 at 15:23 GMT
updated: 3 Jan 2014 at 15:30 GMT
Hello, I have a question about TourWrist - My Profile user page:
www.tourwrist.com/users/64329
I have now a some panoramas location in Asia. Starting Google Maps on the profile page is centered on the following settings to center USA with zoom 2:

...var bounds;
var panos_map;
searchOptions.user_id = 64329;
searchOptions.featured = null;
searchOptions.count = 300;
var myOptions = {
center: new google.maps.LatLng(39.68556334880826, -94.57084375),
zoom: 2, ...

and it filters out my zone location that appropriately panoramas gallery is not displayed. But when the zoom changes to 1, then there is a complete map of the entire course and gallery appears.

How to configure the account the user profile, for my visitors, which will view gallery. Many visitors do not guess move the map or zoom...
I noticed many users such display problems of Gallery.

It would be a great solution to put default to code - zoom instead of 2 to 1 - as a universal solution...

Thanks
alert moderator

Re: TourWrist - My Profile Page trouble
Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 22:41 GMT
Hello humanoid. I recently answered a similar question directed to our support email so I'm not exactly sure if it was you. In case it wasn't, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you and would encourage you to check out our website at thesphere.com.

TourWrist has been reincarnated as Sphere and we are only actively maintaining the Sphere website. You can use your same TourWrist credentials to access your profile at thesphere.com/profile/64329

Feel free to reach out to me at support@thesphere.com if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Jamison
Community Manager @ Sphere
alert moderator