back to threads list | this thread is closed
Search the forums:
messages 46-54 of 54
first prev prev 1 2 3 4 next next last
Author  Message 
Panoramix NO

Re: Live Panoramas
Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 9:42 GMT
i have same problem as trausti, (FF 3.5.2, XP64)

it must be FF 3.5 , as on laptop (FF 3.something, XP64) it works fine
alert moderator
DorinDXN

Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 20:29 GMT
updated: 12 Aug 2009 at 20:35 GMT
Sorry, I don't use FF much could be some version number related issue

Another set from Panotools Metting.

www.livepanoramas.com/event/PTTM04/

BTW I had my presentation today on PanoTools Meeting and I had an very embarising situation as the Eos Utility which had worked perfectly so far, for some reason, started a bit later, after 2 shoots and, on the speaker my software keep saing "waiting..waiting" and I was completelly lost, because I did took 6 photos.
The guy Dorin I know, would simply take another photos until the software start to say "Start processing, corecting CA.. so on" but the Dorin who had to speak to the audience in English (only french and russian learned in school, second time in life when he speak in English was this meeting) simply was, say , off line blush
After 5 minutes, somehow I managed to put me on line again.

cheers, Dorin
www.livepanoramas.com
alert moderator
DorinDXN

Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 8:30 GMT
updated: 13 Aug 2009 at 8:45 GMT
with two days delay

Vonck and Vlam Theater Performance
www.livepanoramas.com/event/PTTMV-V/

Hans Molenkamp (dutch panographer) meet with them on the road to Timisoara and surprised us with a living room show.

Although I was constantly taking photos there are some gaps which will be filled another time with a special kind of live panorama in which only one shoot is changing (not implemented yet).
Very helpful this event both for testing and for improoving the shooting techique.

R1 and E-Z leveler works perfectly some little imperfection you might see are only because of the hurry

cheers, Dorin
www.livepanoramas.com
alert moderator
DorinDXN

Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 10:32 GMT
Upload ended, editor's pick >13:17 smile

cheers, Dorin
www.livepanoramas.com
alert moderator
Jeffrey Martin

Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 15:25 GMT
After seeing Dorin's examples, we talked about this a lot at the Panotools meeting in Timisoara ( www.panotools-meeting.com ) so I asked Klaus from KRpano if such a thing is possible in KRpano. it is!

krpano.com/temp/livepanoramas/

good news! Thanks Klaus!
alert moderator
Panoramix NO

Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 15:54 GMT
ok, i buy it smile
alert moderator
DorinDXN

Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 18:24 GMT

Jeffrey Martin said:

After seeing Dorin's examples, we talked about this a lot at the Panotools meeting in Timisoara ( www.panotools-meeting.com ) so I asked Klaus from KRpano if such a thing is possible in KRpano. it is!

krpano.com/temp/livepanoramas/

good news! Thanks Klaus!

Hi all, thanks Jeffrey , you are indeed a man of action.
Thanks Klaus smile

I think that the streamming is the future, 6 video cameras with a full 180° circle, remmapped on the fly in those cubic faces and we have panoramic TV smile
The placing of those 6 cameras will mean parallax, but the good news is that in this method parallax causes only some jumps at panning. (at every 60° of yaw)

As I said to Jeffrey now I have some work to do, mean to make livepanoramas.com available in flash as well smile

I introduced some new features in my live panoramas, I introduced views, which mean that in a certain direction can be now more than a sigle view, the views are switchable with the numeric keys on keyboard.
I've also modified the software to allow me the freedom of shoot in whatever direction I want and as many shoots I want.
For now the position is feeded to the software using a mouse wheel and confirmed back via voice.
I'll post the link to the sample with views here after the upload is done. (in 1-2 hours at the most - about 28 panos or so )

cheers, Dorin
www.livepanoramas.com
alert moderator
Panoramix NO

Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 18:33 GMT
thats a perfect idea Dorin!
it could stream only viewed frame + two neighbour frames what would save half of bandwidth which is needed now for 360 video
alert moderator
DorinDXN

Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 20:43 GMT

DorinDXN said:

I introduced some new features in my live panoramas, I introduced views, which mean that in a certain direction can be now more than a sigle view, the views are switchable with the numeric keys on keyboard.
I've also modified the software to allow me the freedom of shoot in whatever direction I want and as many shoots I want.
For now the position is feeded to the software using a mouse wheel and confirmed back via voice.
I'll post the link to the sample with views here after the upload is done. (in 1-2 hours at the most - about 28 panos or so )

the link is
www.livepanoramas.com/event/PTTMV-Vview/
works only in DevalVR, also please consider not opening the link if the previous links doesn't work well as for this one the requirements are even higher.

when more than one view is available you will see something like
[1] 2 3 4 5
and you can select a particular view with keys 1 up to 5

the time entries with more than one view are
13:00
13:02
13:03
13:05
13:12
13:16
13:16

cheers, Dorin